Info Post : Posting purpose

 I'm going out for an emergency for a few days. All of you. Stay well. Stay healthy. I'll try to upload a CD rip of your request every day when I come back. Thank you for being with me. Please watch the videos on my YouTube channel.




 

मैं कुछ दिनों के लिए आपातकालीन स्थिति में बाहर जा रहा हूँ। आप सभी। अच्छी तरह से रहें। स्वस्थ रहें। जब भी मैं वापस आऊंगा, मैं हर दिन आपके अनुरोध की सीडी रिप अपलोड करने का प्रयास करूंगा। मेरे साथ बने रहने के लिए धन्यवाद। कृपया मेरे यूट्यूब चैनल पर वीडियो देखें नई सीडी अपलोड करने के लिए मेरा समर्थन करें :

Comments

  1. Please upload a link of bollywood ghost 2011/12 WAV OR FLAC.
    If possible upload in hi end quality.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Ronju -If you are real quality music Lover,s stay with me.